| TASK MANAGER |
What's programs/processes are 100% safe:
1) Explorer.exe or explorer.exe: explorer.exe is the Windows Program Manager or Windows Explorer. It manages the Windows Graphical Shell including the Start menu, taskbar, desktop, and File Manager. By removing this process the graphical interface for Windows will disappear.
2) Spoolsv or spoolsv.exe: spoolsv.exe is a Microsoft Windows system executable which handles the printing process to your local printers.
3) Acrobat.exe or acrobat.exe: acrobat.exe is the Adobe Acrobat Writer. It is used to create and print PDF documents.
4) Acsd.exe or acsd.exe: ACSd.exe is a component of AOL. It is process running in the background and it automatically reconnects you to AOL if you are being disconnected.
4) Agent.exe or agent.exe: agent.exe is a process from Dell that gives the user an interface to monitor and administer the system. This is a non-essential process. Disabling or enabling this is down to user preference.
4) Aim95.exe or aim95.exe: aim95.exe is part of AOL Instant Messenger and offers Internet chat services. This is a non-essential process. Disabling or enabling this is down to user preference.
4) AOLacsd.exe or aolacsd.exe: AOLacsd.exe is a part of the AOL Internet Software and relates to the connection driver, essential to Internet connection. This program is a non-essential system process, but should not be terminated unless suspected to be causing problems.
4) Apoint.exe or apoint.exe: APoint.exe is a component of the drivers for your Alps Touchpad. This process should not be removed to ensure that your touchpad works properly.
What programs/processes are fine but could have backdoors to recieve personal information from your computer without you knowing.
1) N/A: Unknown
2) N/A: Unknown
MUST KILL THESE PROCESS!
1) server.exe with admin user name. (Example: The account you create your operating system in has server.exe in front of it.)